Electric Eel Model RF Drain Cleaning Machine
The Model RF is designed to clean 3”-6” lines for distances up to 100’ and is ideal for both the homeowner and contractor. The unit runs either 5/8” or 3/4” cable and is built on a rugged 1 ¼” steel tubing frame with an open cage for quick inspection and easy cleaning.
Large 10” wheels allow for easy maneuvering and a 20” power cord with a built in GFCI protects the operator. A typical application for the Model RF is cleaning tree roots from a main sewer line that runs from the house to the street.
Snap-lock tool connector holds cleaning tools securely in place; no screws required to connect tools.
In addition to all the benefits and features of the standard Model R, the auto feed version allows the operator to advance and retrieve the cable with the push of a lever. The cable runs through a guide spring which keeps hands off the rotating cable for added safety.
RFK-3/4IC85 Complete Kit
Consists of the following:
- Model RF Machine with 1/3 HP motor
- 3/4" x 85' Inner-Core Cable
- 1' Flex Leader Cable
- Cable Guide Spring Assembly
- Tool Bag
- Leather Gloves
- Spanner Wrench
- Cleaning Tool Set
- A-1DC - 1 7/8” Diameter for 3” or larger pipeline
- HDD-3S - 2 3/8” heavy duty tool for 3” and 4” pipelines
- U-3H - Grease tool for 3” and 4” pipelines
- HDD-7 - Tool for retrieving objects from pipelines