Electric Eel Model R Drain Cleaning Machine
The Model R is designed to clean 3”-6” lines for distances up to 100’ and is ideal for both the homeowner and contractor. The unit runs either 5/8” or 3/4” cable and is built on a rugged 1 ¼” steel tubing frame with an open cage for quick inspection and easy cleaning.
Large 10” wheels allow for easy maneuvering and a 20” power cord with a built in GFCI protects the operator. A typical application for the Model R is cleaning tree roots from a main sewer line that runs from the house to the street.
Snap-lock tool connector holds cleaning tools securely in place; no screws required to connect tools.
RK-5/8IC75 Complete Kit
Consists of the following:
- Model R Machine with 1/3 HP motor
- 5/8" x 75' Inner-Core Cable
- 1' Flex Leader Cable
- Tool Bag
- Leather Gloves
- Spanner Wrench
- Cleaning Tool Set
- A-1DC - 1 7/8” Diameter for 3” or larger pipeline
- HDD-3S - 2 3/8” heavy duty tool for 3” and 4” pipelines
- U-3H - Grease tool for 3” and 4” pipelines
- HDD-7 - Tool for retrieving objects from pipelines